Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Weekly favourites #1 | 15th April 2013

Hey everyone! I'm keeping up with my promise with blogging more, so I thought I'd do my first ever weekly favourites. I'm not really sure if many people do weekly favourites, I know most people do monthly ones but hey! Of course, a lot of my favourites aren't going to change drastically each week, but I promise to make it somewhat interesting and different each week. Here we go!

Favourite TV Programme/ App
Ok so, I took up on the chance of a free month subscription for Netflix, which caused me to come across several American programmes such as teen Mom and The Hills. I've always been curious about The Hills ever since Heidi and Spencer appeared on UK Big Brother, so I thought I'd kill the curiosity and give it a go. Not even kidding you....I am hooked. I know I'm a good 6 years late with this but oh my! I love it. 


Favourite Make-up items
  When I noticed Boots had their infamous 3 for 2 offer back on, I jumped at the chance and brought a few items, items which I was curious to try as I'd heard a lot about. The Rocket Volum' express mascara by Maybelline is truly wonderful. I'm forever trying out new mascara and I think this one alongside my Rimmel Day and Night mascara, are really going to be two mascaras I never stop buying. I've never really been too bothered about Maybelline as a brand as I've always automatically gone to Revlon and Rimmel stands in Boots, however this trip definitely changed my view on things so I'm keen to try more Maybelline products (what a good excuse to buy more makeup!) On this trip I also brought Maybelline's gel eyeliner. Now, I've never even worn gel eyeliner but I again, was so curious I just had to chance it...and honestly, I've worn it everyday since! I love it, especially in combination with the Volume express mascara too. My mum even asked if she could borrow both so surely that's a good sign?!

Favourite day
  Thursday was a genuinely lovely day. My mum had a job interview, we went to starbucks, I then recieved a phonecall from Debenhams inviting me for an interview in the next few weeks (fingers crossed!!) we then went to view a house in Biggleswade which honestly was a highlight of the day. My family and I instantly fell in love with the house and the views, really reminded us of living back in Somerset, honestly so beautiful, we're just hoping to find a guarentor so we can move in (again, fingers crossed!) It was nice to see us all happy and excited for something that could possibly happen. We're just hoping it all goes through.

Favourite youtuber
  I've been addicted to youtube for some time now, it's quite scary how much time I actually spend on there haha! Recently I discovered Daily Grace and honestly, I love her and her videos
...to the point where I've been watching them non stop and any collaborations Grace has done with any other youtubers. So funny I don't know how I've just discovered her. Honestly, go watch her videos!!

What were YOUR favourites of this week?! x

No comments:

Post a Comment