Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

NOTW #1

Hey everyone! It's a sunny Sunday morning here in the UK which instantly makes me happy! I decided to wake up pretty early this morning to ensure my day is productive, and already I've done what I needed to do so decided to allow the sun to influence what colour I chose for my nails for this week.
Whilst looking through my nail varnish collection I immediately went towards the brighter colours, and then I realised I hadn't worn blue in a while soooo I went for that! My choice was 'Cyan Blue' by Barry M. It's a lovely colour and makes a change from the standard pastel blue or navy blue I suppose! I love Barry M nail varnishes and I own virtually every single one, so expect them to make an appearance in future NOTW's! Hope you're all well and enjoying your Sundays! X



No comments:

Post a Comment