Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

NOTW #2

Hey everyone! Hope you've all had a good week, is it me or they seem to go past really quick nowadays?! It's crazy!
Anyway, here I am with my usual nail of the week post. I decided to try something a little bit different for me this week and I attempted the gradient glitter effect, I know it's not the best and I so regret choosing a silver glitter polish but hey! I do think glitter polishes can look pretty, but I know I won't be saying that when it comes to getting it off!
For this look I used Barry m black nail polish and then another Barry m polish which is their limited edition silver glitter one, I'm not sure if they still have it but I'm sure another brand will have something extremely similar!

Hope you're all well! X

No comments:

Post a Comment