Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

It's been a whole year!

This is a photo of me On the 19th April 2012, my secretly still 6 year old self went to see Steps in their reunion tour at the 02 arena...which I must admit, was much better than even I anticipated, as sad as it sounds. However, also on this day I decided to not use any more heat appliances on my hair, meaning that was the last day I'd straighten my hair. I'm not sure whether it was just me becoming lazy or if I really wanted to test myself and see how long my hair would become in however long I lasted without straightening it. I don't have crazy curly hair anyway so it wasn't too bad, but I'm so glad I chose to do this. I'm very happy with how long my hair has got already and it was a nice little challenge to see what happened and how long I lasted! Also means I don't spend as long getting ready which is always a plus right?!

Have any of you ever done something like this? X

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Chris, that's so lovely if you to say! I have of course followed you back :) have a good day! X

    ReplyDelete