Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

My week in pictures! 14-21st April 2012

Hey everyone! It's Sunday night now so we're at the end of the week. It's been an ok week for me- not the best, not the worst, but I did take a few pictures along the way which sums up my week and ill be sharing them with you!

Last Sunday I spring cleaned my bedroom and made it feel super relaxing my lighting a candle and just chilling in bed with my iPad. I always love the feeling of fresh bed sheets and a clean bedroom...lovely!

I had chocolate poptarts for breakfast practically everyday this week...naughty I know but they're so good! I'm super jealous of American people and how easy it is for them to get all the yummy flavours!

My delivery from jodie marsh arrived on Tuesday. I've always been curious about her sports range and I've heard real good things about her semtex so I jumped at the chance when she had a buy one get one free deal on! I'm going to start these tomorrow alongside going to the gym so I'm interested to see if they make any difference!

On Thursday my mum and I went into Starbucks and as some of you may know, I don't drink and never have drank hot drinks so I ordered my first ever drink from there which was their cool like refresher...it was lovely and certainly lived up to the hype. Although they did spell my name wrong haha!

On Friday my mum and I took a trip into Morrisons and I picked up the new cadburys chocolate bars to share with my brother. They were yummy and very different!

Do any of you have any 'my week in photos' posts? I'd love to see them! They're probably more interesting than mine too haha! X

P.s: just realised most of my photos are food related, sorry! (I like food)










No comments:

Post a Comment