Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

MUA Cosmetics



MUA may be a company which you have never heard of before.....but I'm telling you this, you're missing out! The company has such a wide range of products, you name it, they'll probably stock it and for such a good price too.
I've been so excited to try their products as I have heard such great things about them....all of which have proved to be true. During the week I ended up going into town with my little brother, and of course, had to drag him into Superdrug just so I could see if my local store was stocking MUA...and to my surprise, they were.After composing myself after getting way too excited, I decided I HAD to buy something and immediately looked for the two products I had been lusting over for a long time; the blonde eyebrow pencil and the Heaven and Earth eyeshadow palette, and I'm ever so glad I purchased these.
The eyeshadow palette is perfect. I love every single one of these colours, and for only £4 you can't go wrong. The pigmentation for each of the eyeshadows is amazing, so much better than what I actually thought it would be considering the price. My favourite look from this palette is to use a lighter colour on the lid, and then a darker brown in the crease and slightly on the brow bone. Even my mum is saying she's liking how I'm doing my make-up lately with thanks to this palette!
The eyebrow pencil is definitely one of the best ones I've tried. I'm a sucker for defined eyebrows and can't go a day without filling mine in, making them look that little bit better, and I've found that this one does the job, much better than previous ones I've tried. The colour is perfect for me, which has been so hard to find. The formula of this pencil is amazing, it's so soft on the skin and just glides across your eyebrow, which in my opinion, makes it easier to fill them in and define. I love it....and guess what?! It's only £1!! That's it. I'll definitely be purchasing this again soon!

You can find MUA products in your local Superdrug, or if not you can buy products on their website (muastore.co.uk) or on Superdrugs website. These products are definitely worth buying and I'm so excited to buy more soon.....infact, I'm trying to persuade my mum to come into my local town with me tomorrow so I can buy more, and then convert her into a MUA lover! ;)



What's your favourite MUA product?


No comments:

Post a Comment