Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

GLAMOUR freebies!

I'm sure most, if not all, of you are aware of this months Benefit freebies which come with Glamour magazine. Of course, I couldn't just get one....I had to get all three. At just £2 a magazine and getting at least a £10 freebie, you can't go wrong (even if the prospect of buying the same magazine three times is somewhat annoying!)
In my eyes, despite these of course only being sample sizes, this is still such a good deal...and I'm so glad I purchased all three!
The first one I picked up was the one with the 'Bad Gal Lash' mascara. Being a bit of a mascara junkie, I immediately picked this one up first and slightly squeeled with excitement, especially after hearing such good things about all Benefit mascaras. I have only used this one once as a bit of a tester, because I want to use up my current mascara first, however, just by using it that one time I honestly fell in love. Not only does this mascara add length to your lashes, it also volumizes them, which gradually builds up the more coats you apply to your lashes. I love it.
After then moving onto a second shop in my local area I realised that there were infact, three gifts! Again, I felt the same sort of childish excitement as I did after noticing the mascara in the previous shop. Of course I told myself I needed both of these in my life....and so I did. 'That Gal' primer is devine, so devine infact I'm scared to use it because it is such a tiny sample and I don't want to use it all up!! The application of my make-up after applying this primer is so, so different than what it is when I don't use this primer. Even if I use this primer alone, without make-up, I can notice a huge difference in my complexion and it overall gives me a brighter, healthier look. The smell of this product is also to die for, I absolutely love it.
The final product is the 'Porefessional primer.' Again, like the That Gal primer, the smell and application is wonderful, absolutely wonderful. This product leaves your skin feeling so smooth and slightly matte-like...which, for someone who has reasonably oily skin can be seen as a good thing! This product, like the other two, does exactly what it says on the box.
I know for sure, when I get a job again and after my pay day, I'll definitely be purchasing the full size products of all three of these. In the mean time though, I'll have to do with these samples -sigh-
If you're wanting to try out any of these products, then just buy the magazine....for £2, you can't really go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment