Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Small Haul

Following on from my discopants post (I realised the post would have been way too long to include both a Haul and an OOTD haha) I decided to invest in some new beauty products. After quitting my job and now officially finishing college I've been a bit lost, and of course, poor. However having about £40 to my name and the current 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug seemed to cheer me up a bit and give me something to do...so of course I couldn't resist and I'm still having to justify spending over 31 pound causing me to be even poorer than what I originally was but hey-ho!
Boots and Superdrug have to be without a doubt my favourite shops, I've really learnt to love them recently and whenever I got paid in my old job I always found myself spending wages in either of them, especially when they have fabulous deals such as 3 for 2...it's an offer I can never refuse!
Originally I had just planned to buy a lipstick I've been 
lusting over for a long time, and then top up on my mascara and then get the free item, however this did not go to plan. I always get so carried away. Anyway, this is what I brought (I'm not sure whats going on with the allignment of the photo?!) But, going from left to right; 
  • Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation in shade 200 Soft Beige
  • Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara (my holy grail mascara for sure- love it!)
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Shade 090 Sweet Tart
  • Maybelline colorsensational popstick in shade 060 Citris Slice
  • Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 04
  • Revlon lipstick in shade 750 Kiss Me Coral

 
Maybelline Colorsensational Popstick
 Slightly Dissapointed with this lipstick, it was more of a spur of the moment purchase purely because I liked the package and presumed it would have at least a tint of colour on your lips, but it doesn't. It does however moisturise your lips leaving them glossy and it has a lovely smell so of course I will use it however already know I won't purchase this again in the future.
Kate Moss lipstick
This was the lipstick I originally set out to purchase, obviously I got carried away however I still made sure I got this. I just felt as though I NEEDED this in my life- not sure why, but I did. I love the colour however it looks ridiculous on me but that does not stop me loving it and knowing me, I will wear it out. I love it.


    
Revlon Lip Butter




After hearing this product being raved about in youtube and blogging world, I probably got too excited when I finally saw the Revlon Lip Butters in stock at my Superdrug. there weren't many colours to choose from as many were out of stock however I just went for this one, without even testing it! I love it. The colour is lovely on my lips and the 'butter' in its name is certainly correct, it has such a smooth appliance and just leaves your lips feeling so nourished which I love. I will definitely be buying more of these when I get a job and more money, especially if the 3 for 2 offer is still on! wonderful!
Revlon Lipstick- Kiss Me Coral
After watching many of Zoe's youtube videos and blog posts (http://schoee.blogspot.co.uk/) I decided to check out the orangey lipsticks....and I'm strangely, already addicted and fallen in love with them. This coral lipstick is more orange than pink but not too too orange...but honestly, I love it!


  
Top to Bottom; Revlon Lip Butter, Maybelline popstick (invisible lol), Kate Moss lipstick, Revlon coral Lipstick
Have any of you tried these products? What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment