Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

OOTD| 14/5/2012

Last Monday I finally got round to purchasing Black American Apparel Discopants after lusting over them for SO long. After much uhm-ing and ahh-ing I finally spoke to my mum and asked for her advice, and her advice to me was to just go for it, that way I would have something nice to show for the last of my money and seeing as I don't know when I'll get money again or when I next get a job she suggested I just go for it. So I did, rather excitedly may I add. Now, I've always been a bit of a cheepskate, I won't lie. However, something just seemed so right about spending £70 on these after hearing so many good things about them. Needless to say, I have literally lived in them since. Here's what I wore with them today:




It's not a very detailed or clear photo but it's the best I can do with my phone. I just paired the discopants with an old black and white speckled effect jumper which I brought from Primark sometime last year and then just tucked the jumper in at the front so you could see the high wasitedness (?) of the discopants- which I love! I then just paired these with my baby pinky Vectra 3's which I got from Topshop. Ok for some reason it wont allow me to put in a picture of my shoes however I'm sure you've all seen them. They're beautiful and I love them so much I couldn't resist but purchase the black ones too in a recent trip to London.

Have any of you got discopants? What do you like to wear with them? I'd love to hear your ideas! :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment