Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Brit Awards 2012

I absolutely adore award ceremonies, so of course I was extremely excited to sit down and watch the Brits on Tuesday night!
Overall I felt the whole ceremony was pretty good. I'm extremely glad Adele won her awards- all of which she totally deserved, and I absolutely LOVED Florence and The Machine's performance.
Florence Welch, in my eyes is the definition of beautiful.....so beautiful in fact it makes me slightly depressed!! Not only was her performace absolutely breathtaking, but she looked absolutely devine on the night too:





She always looks so, so elegant and her style is just so right for her. It is unique and different from other artists styles, which is the same and Florences music!
I loved the sort of sequin top half of her dress, and then the sheer material for her legs which draped down all the way to her feet, giving it a really floaty effect which looked perfect as she was running up and down on stage!
Florence Welch's style is definitely one I love.

 Who do you think was styled best on the Brit awards on Tuesday?! Were there any outfits worn by celebrities you just wish you could have?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment